- In association with the United Nations Development Fund, assisting the Country Teams of Bhutan, India, Indonesia and the Philippines to develop their countries PPP Implementation Action Plans.
- Acting for the Carbon Trust in developing the documentation required for the supply of waste to, the supply of heat and energy from, and the installation/development of energy from waste plants connected to existing manufacturing premises, to reduce carbon emissions.
- Reviewed the draft Guide to Promoting Good Governance in Public Private Partnerships at the request of the United Nations Economic Commission in Europe, prior to its publication.
- Instructed by the United Nations Development Programme in developing and delivering Pilot PPP training modules in Bhutan, India, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Acting for the project company on the Environment Agency’s pathfinder PPP project for the 30 year maintenance of part of the Sussex coast.