Business and Corporate matters
- Acted for a number of UK subsidiaries of major international corporations in their day to day commercial activities in the UK, including dispute resolution, data protection, customs and exports, employment, intellectual property and general real estate matters.
- Advised on distribution, agency and franchising relationships for UK based and international clients.
- Assisted outsourcing client with respect to asset sale of business to listed Indian technology company.
- Establishment of corporations, joint ventures and funds in various industries such as hotels, telecommunications, retail and health care and related shareholder and management contracts.
- Formation of charities and assisting on trustee agreements.
- Advised on asset and share purchases in industries such as hotels, telecommunications and health care.
- Advised QinetiQ spin-off telecoms company on $100 million round of financing, IP protection and research contract negotiations.
- Prepared business plan and assisted US biotech on $8 million round of financing whilst also advising on licensing arrangements and joint ventures.